Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like My Husband Is Forcing Me To Choose Between Him And My Child

"I honestly thought that this marriage was going to be smooth sailing. I suppose this is very naive of me. I love everything about him. The problem is that neither of us get along with the other's children. My kids are really struggling with the divorce. And I have always promised my kids that if they work really hard, I will pay for their college. I had saved money for this, but we used some of that money to make a payment on a bigger family home, since he has kids too. My new husband has to pay a substantial amount of child support, so he says we can not afford to pay for any of the kids' college. His kids text both him and me asking for material things constantly. My children never ask him for anything. Last week, my daughter asked for money for a homecoming dress. He said he only wants to be financially responsible for his own kids and that their father needs to pay for their extras. He says he won't stay married to me if this isn't the agreed upon arrangement."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1t7AJ7C

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment