Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Isn't Affectionate To Me At All - I Worry About The Implications Of This

"My husband never shows me any affection. It has been years since he has told me that I look nice. I can't remember the last time he touched me unless he was trying to get sex out of me. It would mean so much to me if I could get a hug that doesn't come before he wants to have sex. The second that he is nice to me, I know exactly what is on his mind because it is so out of character of him. Now, I don't want to be unfair and insinuate that he is cruel to me or anything because he isn't. He takes care of the household stuff that I don't want to do and he is a good provider. The problem is that I do not feel loved. I don't see that affection that is usually between happy couples. Sometimes, I wonder if there is someone else, but honestly, I can't see it. He doesn't show affection to the kids either so I know that I shouldn't take this personally. But I worry about my marriage. Because it shouldn't be this hard."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1wIl1zL

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment