Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Discouraged By My Separated Spouse's Immature Behavior

"I know that this is going to sound a little harsh, but my husband's behavior during our separation is absolutely repulsive. He is acting like a teenager with acne. Sometimes, whenever I call him, I can hear silly movies or cartoons playing the background. The other day, I came over and he had a bunch of guys over and they were eating pizza, drinking beer, and playing video games. He now spends his Friday nights going out to sporting events and staying out until all hours of the night. It's really annoying. I have been wanting my husband back during this entire separation. But lately, I am starting to have my doubts. To be quite honest, I want a grown man back, not a teenaged boy. Why is he acting this way? And will he ever stop?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/ZqLrdl

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment