Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Had Hoped The Separation Would Make My Spouse Feel Something For Me - It Didn't

"Knowing that I had no choice in the separation was the worst part about it. Being alone is no fun either. The only way that I consoled myself about this was with the thought that if I was patient and gave my husband a couple of weeks, then he was going to start missing me. I figured that I could deal with anything for a couple of weeks. Well, it has been two and a half weeks and my husband is mostly still avoiding me. We were talking on the phone last night and I asked him if his feelings about me, our marriage, or the separation have changed. His response to me was 'not really. I still need time. Nothing has changed.' This was incredibly disappointing to me. He needed time and I gave him that time and now I am starting to think that either it's going to be a much longer time until he comes back or he is not going to come back at all. And now I'm facing a situation where I have to tolerate this longer than I originally thought. I don't know how I'm going to fill the time."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1F26rHh

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment