Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Would Do Anything For My Spouse, But He Isn't Always There For Me

"My husband is never there for me and I am sick of it. When he is sick or feeling down or trying to overcome something, then I am always his cheerleader, making him is favorite foods, tending to him, telling him that he's brilliant. But if I should need something from him, forget it. Last month, I got very sick and missed a lot of work. My husband didn't tend to me in the least. When I got back to work, I was fired. All I wanted was for my husband to tell me that it would be OK. He didn't do that. I feel like I have to carry the entire load and that when I stumble, he is not there to pick me up so I just have to struggle. I am starting to think that my life might be easier if I were alone. Because then I would only be responsible to one person. But I love my husband and I don't want to be middle aged and divorced. How can I get him to be there for me?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1xsjuwy

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment