Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

After A Few Weeks Of Being Separated, My Spouse Wants To Communicate - Should I Be Encouraged?

"I have been separated for only a couple of weeks. I did not want for my husband to go. He read some texts between my best friend and myself. I was mad at him at the time and I said some pretty awful things about him. I didn't really mean them, but once my husband read this, his whole attitude about me was 'well if you really feel that way about me, we should separate.' I don't really feel this way about him and I tried to tell him that, but he wasn't listening. He packed a bag and has been staying at a hotel. Today, he texted me and asked if we could meet 'to talk.' I am wondering if this is a good sign. I know that I can't and shouldn't refuse to see him, but I'm honestly afraid as to what he is going to say."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/ZZ1OgC

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment