Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Realize I Was Wrong About The Reason For Wanting A Divorce, Can I Change My Mind?

"My husband went back to his home town for a bachelor party and this started all kinds of trouble that has changed all of our lives.He assured me that he would be responsible. But one of his friends texted me a photo of him driving with a beer in his hand. I was absolutely livid. He is a father. And he was drinking and driving. He said he was just holding the beer as a joke. He admitted that he was in poor taste but insists he did nothing wrong. I immediately filed for divorce. A couple of days ago, my husband's friend who took the picture called me and said that the photo was a gag just to mess with my head and that my husband didn't do anything wrong. He said that I would be crazy to tear apart my family over a photo that was a joke. I was angry about this at first. But then I started to think about it. And if the picture really wasn't indicative of my husband drinking and driving, then maybe I want to rethink my divorce. Can I change my mind?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1qfK0DE

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment