Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Not Sure If He Even Has The Desire To Make Our Marriage Work

"My husband has been staying in our guest bedroom for about two months. He says he isn't sure that he loves me in the way that husband should love his wife. But he doesn't leave because he doesn't want to do emotional harm to our children. Yesterday, I asked my husband if things had gotten any better for him and his response to me was 'I don't know if I want to make our relationship work.' I was taken aback. I asked him how he could say this when our children needed for us to have a relationship. He said that he will always want to be in a healthy parenting relationship with me. But, beyond that, he isn't sure. He doesn't know if he wants to continue on with a romantic or marital relationship with me. I try to be accommodating to him. I bend over backwards to get along with him. I feel as if I am walking on eggshells half of the time. I feel as if I am helpless to watch this entire process happen. This is awful. I don't know how to do more than I already am."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Os2lJq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment