Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Want My Spouse To Give Me Another Chance, But He Doesn't Believe My Promises

"It has taken me a long time to get honest with myself. But I have to admit that I can't really blame my husband for leaving me. I have not been an easy person to live with. I am critical and abrasive. When he asked me for a separation, he said that living with me made him feel like he was in a state of panic all of the time. He said that he doesn't want to wake up in the morning wondering what he is going to do to make me angry. He said that life is too short not to feel at peace in your own home. I was not abusive to him or anything like that. I took him for granted until it was too late. I want one more chance. I know that I can do better. I have tried to talk to my husband about this, but I can tell that he does not believe me. He is skeptical about everything that I say. I can't blame him. But I am truthful right now. How can I make him believe me and give me a second chance?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1QI6LxC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment