Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Confused Because My Spouse Asked For A Divorce, But Now He Wants Me To Stay

"Last weekend, my husband and I got in an a pretty heated argument. He told me that he wanted a divorce and he wanted me to move out by Friday. Technically this is his house and not mine. I was devastated. We have been having problems. It is not as if I thought we had the perfect marriage. But I did think that we would work out our issues. I was so disappointed that he was not giving me the chance. I spent a couple of days finding a place to live. Then Thursday, I started packing. Thursday night, my husband came in and told me that he had changed his mind. He said that because of the heated fight, he had overreacted. Honestly, I would love to stay and forget this whole thing. But something is nagging at me. Obviously, he was bothered enough to ask me for a divorce. And now I'm supposed to believe that he's happy with our marriage? I am worried that if we just forget the whole thing, we will end up divorced eventually. I want to trust that it is all going to be OK. But I am having trouble doing that."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1VDNGRd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment