Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Has Let Himself Go And It Changes The Way That I Feel About Him

"When I married my husband, he was a wonderful looking man. Of course, that was over fifteen years ago. But, it would help if my husband would care even just a little about his appearance. I have to remind him to get hair cuts and I have to tell him when his clothes get ratty and need to be replaced. Sometimes, I am embarrassed to go out with him because he looks disheveled. When I mention this to him, he gets annoyed and says that I am a high maintenance person who is too concerned about appearances and not concerned enough about what is on the inside. I don't think that this is true. I do not go overboard with my appearance, but I want to look like I at least put in minimal effort. If I push about this too hard or tell him what I'm truly feeling, I am afraid that it will hurt his feelings. I do love him, but I do not love the way that he presents himself anymore."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1QXzv8m
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment