Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, But I Do Still Love My Spouse

"I want to be clear that I still love my husband. He is a good man. He is funny and attractive. He is a very good spouse and is patient, kind, and understanding. He is also a very good father. I would never want to deprive my son of having my husband in his life. However, I can not deny that I am just not happy. When I met my husband, I was a very creative person. I spent a lot of time by myself and I used to go to open mic night and read my poetry. My husband is just the opposite. The only thing that he reads is the newspaper. He doesn't discourage my creativity. Not at all. But I feel like I lose a little bit of myself just being married to him. And I am not sure where this leaves me. I feel like I deserve happiness in my life. I feel like I owe it to myself to ensure that I am as happy as I can possibly be during the little bit of time that I have on this earth. But at the same time, I do love this man."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Qaczpf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment