Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Very Bad And Guilty About This, But I Want To Leave My Spouse For Someone Else

"I am seriously considering leaving my husband for someone else. No, I'm not having an affair. It's just that I have been able to reconnect with my high school boyfriend. And I have known for all my life that he was my soul mate. We broke up over something stupid and I have longed for him ever since. He ended up marrying the girl that he started seeing after me. But because I knew that we could never be together, I picked up my life and I eventually ended up with my husband. We have had some happy times. He will be devastated. But I do not think that I could be fully aware that I might have a chance with my first love and not take it. He's going through a divorce now and he says he realizes his mistake at not fighting for me those years ago and that he has thought about me as much as I'm thinking about him. I'm happy to have this chance, but worrying about my husband takes away my happiness. I feel awful about this, but I can't turn away from my chance with my soulmate. Why do I feel so badly?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Sshp1O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment