Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Wouldn't One Spouse Want To Show Affection To The Other?

"For the last five years or so, my husband hasn't wanted to show me affection. At first, I ignored it. I figured he was going through something and I didn't want to add to it by demanding that he act a certain way around me. However, after a while it was very hard to continue not to mention it. I felt very neglected and cheated. I'd see our couple friends kissing, holding hands and hugging and I would feel like I had the only subpar marriage in the lot. So I finally mentioned it my husband and he told me that I was overreacting and being very demanding. He said that I didn't have the right to dictate his actions to him. And he said my bugging him about this meant that he had even less desire to show me affection. So this got me curious about why he had such a low desire to be affectionate in the first place. So I asked him about that. And he had no answer for me. Why would a husband not want to show affection to his wife?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1JhupUA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment