Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse No Longer Seems Happily Married Like He Was In The Early Days Of Our Marriage

"When my husband and I first got married, people used to describe him as beaming. Both his mother and sister told me that they had never seen my husband so happy. He would tell anyone who would listen just how happy I'd made him. This always made me feel good - as if I'd created something special. Today, that happy man no longer exists. He's sullen and cold. He's very critical of the marriage he used to describe as the very best thing in his life. He's detached from our family. And he compares our marriage to the second marriages of his friends. These friends are married to much younger women and of course they tell my husband that the sex is great and non stop. Because of these unfair comparisons, he's now unhappy with our marriage. He thinks that we don't have a good marriage anymore. My friends say that he is just going through a phase and that he will soon see the reality of these May - December marriages. They say that I am worrying too much about this. Are they right? Should I be concerned?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1mXuK51
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment