Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If Your Spouse Takes The Initiative And Moves Out, Should You Just Get A Divorce?

"For the last three months, my husband and I have been fighting constantly. He has allowed his deadbeat, ex-con brother back into our lives. I have drawn the line at having him live with us, but my husband sees him, gives him money, and emotionally supports him. My husband says that his brother has changed and that his crime was over twenty years ago. I see his point, somewhat. But I am worried about what bringing the brother back into our lives is going to mean. I worry that my husband will become invested in him and get hurt. If I am being honest, I have to admit that we were fighting long before the brother came back into town. The situation with his brother just intensified our arguments. Last night, it all came to a head and my husband left. This morning, he sent me a text saying that he wasn't coming back immediately and has decided to just move out for a while. This infuriates me. And I'm starting to think that maybe I should go ahead and file for divorce so that I am the first one to it. Should I divorce him since he's moved out?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/200PLwJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment