Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Says If I Can Find Another Man To Love Me And My Child Then I Should Go For It

"My separation has been tough. All along, he's been saying that if we are meant to be together, then we will be eventually. The thing is, I can never sort out the things he says to me and how I should take them. The other day, he told me that he could tell that I was working on myself. Of course, I could not stop myself and I blurted out the question of: 'does this mean that you see us back together when I'm finished working on myself?' My husband's response made me so sad. He said: 'it's impossible to predict the future. I can't and won't even try. If we're meant to be, then somehow it will work out. In the meantime, if you found someone who would love you and care for you, then you should not wait around on me.' I was shocked and devastated. He's telling me that the changes are going to end up benefitting someone else. Because he is not at the point where he wants me back. I'm wondering if I should just stop the work on myself and accept that he doesn't want me and that my marriage is over."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1lRjg1t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment