Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

A Letter From Our Children

I met an eight year old girl on the beach early one morning. As I approached her, the girl asked me what I was looking for. I told her sharks' teeth and showed her my small handful. She showed me her handful and she offered them to me. My encounter reminded me how innocent, curious, and generous children can be. As adults, we often become obsessed by our search to improve our collection of things and become preoccupied with fear that someone will take them from us. In the process we move faster each day and forget the joy of standing on a beach or anywhere else in nature for that matter.

from Relationships:Love Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1P8q0DK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment