Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Feels That I Don't Try Hard Enough Or Make Enough Effort In Our Marriage

"Last Friday night, my husband approached me about going out to dinner. He said he felt like celebrating because it was the weekend. I asked my husband if he would mind ordering pizza and going out on Saturday. He sighed deeply as if I had told him that I would never go out again instead of just asking for a delay. He whispered under his breath: 'you never make an effort for me anymore.' He said that by the time I get around to giving myself to him, I am too worn out. He says that I don't do things to make him feel special, but he doesn't always do this for me either. And I don't always expect it because I know that we live in the real world and that we have adult responsibilities. Our childrens' needs and commitments often come first and yes, we do spread ourselves thin sometimes. But our children will only be with us for a certain length of time before they are adults."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1QaZhFD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment