Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Admits That He Doesn't Love Me Anymore, But Has Agreed To Save The Marriage

"I have known for about seven months that my husband has been unhappy in our marriage. He seems to have totally checked out with our family. He's in the home, but he's not really there. We've had some issues with one of our children that introduced a lot stress into our lives. I believe this is what changed our marriage. But I also believe that we can change it back if we're willing to work hard. The other day, my husband and I made the mistake of fighting in front of our kids. The youngest one started to cry and said she was scared that we were getting a divorce. After this, I told my husband that our marital issues are negatively affecting our kids and that we needed to get serious about saving our marriage. My husband agreed that he would try, but I could tell that his heart wasn't in it. So I asked him 'don't you love me anymore?' And he said: 'I love you but I have not been in love with you for a long time.' I was devastated by this."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1MVdp0V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment