Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Think That My Husband Likes His Life Better Now That We Are Separated

"I hate to admit this to myself, but I honestly think that my husband enjoys being separated. Neither of us have lived on our own for over 10 years. I expected him to struggle. I expected him to realize just how much I handle for him and then realize that being alone is quite lonely. Honestly, most of the time, my husband is a home-body. However, he's been hitting the town since he has lived alone. So many mutual friends have reported spotting him out with other friends. Each time I saw him, there is no denying that he seemed animated, energized, and happy. Quite frankly, he even looks younger. I feel that the opposite is true for me. I feel like that I have aged five years. I'm very sad and anxious all of the time. I fear losing my marriage. When we talked yesterday, I actually considered mentioning this to him. But I'm very afraid that he will confirm my fears and I am not sure how I would ever react to this. And I worry that if he is happy during the separation, then he will never come back. Is this true?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1OfttyO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment