Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Coping With Frustration When Dealing With A Separated Spouse

"I am honestly so frustrated with my separated husband. He is acting like a spoiled, sulky child. He needed time, so I gave it to him. I helped him find an apartment and I encouraged him and told him that I hoped things got better for him. The understanding was that we would meet often for dinner to stay connected. Now he's too busy every time I ask to see him. He cuts every conversation short. When I am asking him if he's enjoying his space, he tells me that no, he is not, but that he feels it is what he has to do. So he's not happy without his space and he is not happy with it. He seems to think that every one should just expect for their lives to be perfect. And if they are not, then they need to take drastic measures like taking a break from a perfectly good marriage. There's no making him happy. And meanwhile, he pulls further and further away from me. I find myself getting very angry with him and I know that I shouldn't because I really do want my marriage back. How do I deal with this frustration?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1INZCyw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment