Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Tips For When Your Separated Spouse Claims To Feel Nothing For You

"I'm not going to sugarcoat it. My marriage stinks right now. We fight all of the time. There are times when I think that my husband and I do not like each other very much. But when I have those thoughts, I console myself with the fact that deep down, we love one another, even if we don't express it very well lately. We got into a huge fight last night, and I expressed this sentiment to my husband. Imagine my shock when he told me that not only did he not love me anymore, but that he didn't feel anything at all for me. He says he feels no hatred and no animosity. He claims that he feels the absence of love or hatred. In essence - nothing. At the end of the conversation, he packed a bag, said we were separated, and urged me to just accept it. I am stunned on so many levels. In one night, I've been told that my husband feels nothing for me and now I am suddenly separated. Is it possible for a husband to feel absolutely nothing for his wife?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1j9c9R1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment