Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Admits He's Unhappy In Our Marriage, But He Says It's Him And Not Me

"My husband admits he's unhappy. When I told him that I noticed that he just didn't seem content, he told me I was absolutely right. But he didn't skip a beat to reassure me that I was not the cause of his unhappiness. He kept saying: 'it is not you. I don't want for you to think that it's you. It has nothing to do with you. It's just something I have to work out for myself. I have to learn to live my life in a way that allows me to lesson my stress and increase my joy. I didn't realize that being an adult would have a way of draining the happiness right out of you.' In a sense, I understand what he's saying. Some aspects of being a responsible adult are a drag. But that doesn't stop me from being happy. I love being married and part of a family. My friends and family make me happy. I don't need for everything to be perfect. But my husband's unease is start to affect everything. It's starting to make me unhappy also. I'm not sure what I can do to make him happy."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1VksjrY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment