Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Tips For Seeing Your Separated Husband On Your Birthday Or Special Occasions

"My husband and I have been separated for almost five months. Although I'd be more than willing to try to reconcile, my husband has not seemed to be willing to do this. He rarely has asked to see me. During our last conversation, he told me that he wanted to take me out to a nice birthday dinner. Maybe I am reading too much into this, but he is almost describing this in romantic terms. Now I find myself counting down the days and worrying about what I am going to wear and what I am going to say. I confided in my best friend about this and although she appears to be happy for me, her response was 'just be careful. I don't want to see you read too much into this and then be disappointed after your birthday is over and everything returns to normal.' I see her point. I'm afraid of that also. But I want to feel some excitement for a change. How do I not read too much into this? How do I temper my excitement?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Fr0J5f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment