Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can My Husband Claim To Still Love Me And Want A Separation Anyway?

"I am not going to call my husband a liar, but I can't fathom how he might be telling me the truth. A couple of weeks ago, he told me that he was going to move out for a while. He said that he needed some time to think about things and that he can't do that while we live together. We've had a bit of a rocky road lately, but I did not think that it was anything this major. I started crying when he told me this. He asked why I was crying and I said because he didn't love me anymore. His response was: 'who said I didn't love you? I never said that.' I answered that men who love their wives do not seek a separation. He told me that this wasn't true. He said that he still loves me, but wants some time away from me. I don't understand this. If he still loved me, why would he want a separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1idgUbv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment