Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is There Any Way To Make A Bad Marriage Good Again? Here's Some Suggestions

"Is it ever possible to make a bad marriage good again? I honestly believe that my marriage used to be a very good one - even a great one. My husband and I have always had our differences, but we supported one another and we always felt connected. For the last couple of years though, I would characterize my marriage as pretty bad. It seems that we are always fighting. I wish I could tell you our central problem, but I can't. We fight over tiny, stupid things. We can't agree on anything. I always feel like he doesn't appreciate or notice me. And he always feels like I'm nagging him. We don't really talk anymore and I find myself going out with my friends instead of him. I don't want our marriage to ultimately end. I still love him, but I can't seem to relate to him. I'd like to make our marriage good again, but I don't even know if that would be possible."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1icvRv4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment