Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is It A Good Sign When Your Separated Husband Wants To Live Nearby?

"It took my husband about three months of hinting and beating around the bush to finally broach the topic of moving out. I knew that he was unhappy and was considering separating. But I also know that he didn't want to hurt me. So he took his time and I think that he tried to talk himself out of it. But after he finally made the decision, he took another three months to consider where he might want to live. For a time, he was considering taking a promotion that would have him traveling all over the world. It actually would have been a wonderful opportunity for him. Ultimately, he took an apartment ten minutes away. I am hoping that it means that he wants to be in close proximity to me and that he wants to see me often. However, my friends say that I am overreaching with this. They say that my husband was very careful in his decision to separate and so there can be no ambiguity about the fact that he wants 'separation' from me. What do you think? Is it a good sign that he wants to live close by during our separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1L3CKcU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment