Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is Very Reluctant To Try To Salvage Our Marriage - So Where Do I Go From Here?

"My marriage has become pretty bad. I can't tell you what our core problem is because every disagreement seems to become yet another problem. All my husband and I seem to do is to fight. We can not talk like normal adults and then things get out of hand and we are angry at each other. My husband says that we have become like oil and water and that our marriage has become too toxic to save. I disagree. We have neighbors that did some counseling and they learned how to fight in a different way so that they actually solve their problems rather than fight about them. I don't see why my husband and I can't learn the same skills. And I know that the love is still there. It's just that we don't seem to known how to relate to each other anymore. I want so badly to fix my marriage, but I'm not sure how I can do it when he's so reluctant."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1OBW4x8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment