Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Are Husbands Who Leave Their Wives To Find Themselves Or Who Are Wanting Space Just Selfish?

"This morning, my mother called my husband a 'selfish jerk.' Normally, I would automatically defend my husband. But I have a hard time doing that just now. Because quite honestly, my husband is acting like a selfish jerk. He's living in an apartment half an hour away because he's having a mid-life crisis and now wants 'time to find himself.' I have tried to be understanding, but I want to smack him. Sure, I'd love some wonderful silence to ponder the meaning of life, but I do not have that luxury. I have children who depend on me. Am I blissfully happy every day of my life? No, I am not. But I'm not going to overreact and completely disrupt my family. So yes, I do think my husband is acting like a jerk. And when I start to think that way, my mind starts to wander and I ask myself if I even want this man back. Because I worry about what he would be like - even if we reconcile. Is he always going to be keeping an eye out for his own unhappiness? Is he always going to think the world revolves around him?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1iOanET
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment