Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Gave Up On Us So Easily, He Didn't Fight For Me - Why?

"I never intended for my marriage to be at risk because of this. But I was so angry with my husband at the time. He has started going out with these group of friends that I can not stand. Then he drinks and acts like a fraternity boy. I married a responsible guy who doesn't act immature. We had many discussions and even fights about this, so to get his attention, I told him if he loved his friends so much, he should move out and stay with them. He did. I anticipated that he would beg me to come home and promise to cut down on his going out, particularly with that group of friends. I expected, and wanted, for him to fight for me. But he seems to just accept that we are going to separate. He does not ask me to reconsider. It is almost like this is fine with him and he sees it as an opportunity to go out with his friends even more. I am so sad and disappointed. Why would he not fight for me? Why would he just let me go so easily? Does he not love me anymore?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1IMSL0U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment