Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Does My Separated Husband Come Over All The Time If He Truly Doesn't Care About Me?

"For the last four weeks, my husband has come over for dinner every Friday without fail. I find this very surprising, considering that two months ago he basically told me that he didn't love me in the way that he should. Because of this, he felt like we should separate. I flat out asked him if he still cared about me and he didn't exactly go to any trouble to tell me that he still did. For the first couple of weeks of our separation, I didn't hear from him at all even though one of my family members became ill. Then, a little while ago, he started calling me and asking how I was. He seemed legitimately interested. Then he invited himself to dinner and he has been repeating that process ever since. One Friday, I had other plans and so he asked if Saturday would work instead. But it was clear that he didn't want to forgo seeing me that week. He seemed to want a separation because he felt sure that he didn't care about me anymore. Now he is clearly wanting to spend time with me. Is this the behavior or someone who doesn't care?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1e4Ymsy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment