Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can I Make My Husband See That It's Necessary To Rebuild Our Marriage?

"Our marriage is actually awful. A couple of years ago, my husband put up some money in the stock market. Needless to say, we lost the money. Not only did he have to tell me what he did, but a little digging told me that this was not the first time he'd made investments without consulting me. We lost our home because of this. I can't tell you the stress this put on our family. Well, as a result of all of this, one of our kids went through a really bad time and made some awful friends and started participating in risky behaviors. My husband and I had to band together to get our child back on track. We noticed our child did better when he saw us getting along so we've been back together ever since. But our marriage is not like it used to be. I've mentioned this to my husband and I have asked him to work with me to rebuild my marriage. How do I show him that it would be worth it to rebuild our marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1f2fIGF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment