Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Take A More Laid-Back Approach During My Separation? Should I Just Wait And See?

I will admit that I am all up in arms over what my husband is doing and thinking during the separation. I like to keep tabs on him and that when we are together, I am full of questions. The other day, I was asking him for about the millionth time what he thought would be happening in our marriage six months from now, and his response to me was: 'have you ever considered just taking a wait and see attitude? Because neither of us can possibly say or predict what is going to happen.' He wants me to take a step back and agree to just wait and see. I sort of take offense to this. We are not talking about something like the stock market where I'd be willing to wait and see. We're talking about a family and a marriage. And I feel that it is very irresponsible to take just a laid back attitude about it. Don't most separated couples do a lot of work during their separations like go to counseling? I think his idea is crazy and even if I agreed with it, I don't know how I would ever carry it out."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1dfyVDa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment