Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Three Signs Your Spouse Might Want Out Of Your Marriage

If you had asked me the above question ten years ago, I would have thought it was silly. I would have thought something like: "what do you mean how do you know if your husband wants out of your marriage? You know because he will tell you. You'll know because he will start looking for another place to live." At least this is what I used to think back when I was very naive. I used to foolishly believe that wives whose husbands want to leave the marriage know this without any doubt. I used to think that it wasn't a surprise when a man left. Until it happened to me. Now I realize that there were signs - but I missed the severity of them because I was under a huge amount of stress and because, well, I probably just didn't want to see it.

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1AZyrg7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment