Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Does It Mean When Your Separated Husband Still Wants You In His Life?

"My husband and I have been separated for almost three months. For the first week, we did not speak at all. When my birthday came and went, he did not even ask to spend the day with me and he only bought me a card. So as much as things have deteriorated, I was honestly very afraid that we would be divorced within six months time. Well, I was very surprised when my husband asked me to dinner a few weeks ago. I made a comment at dinner that if we were to eventually divorce, I would miss having him in my life. His response to me was: 'I always want you in my life in some capacity. You are too important to me not to be.' Should I be reassured by this? Or does it mean nothing?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1HaJ9mq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment