Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Act More Confident, Will It Bring My Separated Husband Back?

"I admit that I have put my own helplessness and dependance toward my husband on full display. I have wanted him to see me struggling. He left me and I feel like, at least in part, my struggles are his fault. His selfishness and his mid life crisis brought this on. And he just carelessly left me to clean up his mess. I resent it. I can't pretend that I don't. But when I bring up how hard it is for me, he will literally shut me down with his words. He doesn't want to hear it. I am angry with him, but I still want my marriage. However, every time we interact, I feel like I am further and further away from focusing on my marriage in the way that I should. I am considering dropping all of the struggles and acting strong, confident, and capable. If I am able to pull this off, will he come back?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1U3fH5p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment