Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Won't Discuss How Long It's Going To Take For A Reconciliation

"When my husband moved out, he assured me that this should only be temporary. I truly wanted to believe that this was going to be a short change. But it has now been six weeks. My husband hasn't had any conversation with me about a reconciliation and I am getting tired of waiting. Last night, I asked him to share a time-line with me, but he resisted. He said he can't offer me any time-frame. He acts as if I am trying to force him to do something that he doesn't want to do. So I tried another tactic. I asked him if he could guarantee me that the separation wouldn't last for any longer than three more months. He said that he hoped that it wouldn't, but he could not make that type of guarantee. I feel like it is too open ended. Why will he not give me a time-frame for a reconciliation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1TteBj9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment