Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Would My Spouse Need To Leave Or Move Out To Decide If He Still Wants To Be Married?

"My husband has been pretty upfront about his happiness. I knew that he was struggling with our marriage. And I suspected that he thought he might be happier if we ended things. Our problems stem from money. We were actually pretty happy before my husband lost his job. A few weeks after this, he ran into an old girlfriend. I believe that this was the tipping point. I worried that he was romanticizing what life would be like with her while lamenting what life is like for me. Come to find out, I wasn't out of line with this because last night, my husband said that although he hasn't yet come to a decision about our marriage, he thinks that he needs to move out in order to have a clear mind. I am worried that he wants to move out to pursue the other woman. Because why else would a man need to move out in order to come to a decision about his marriage?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1zwUd9y

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment