Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Still Love My Separated Spouse And Don't Feel Like I Want To See Other People, Is This Wrong?

"My husband and I have been separated for about three months. He was the one who wanted this. I admit that things weren't great between us, but they weren't so bad that we need to live apart. I do talk to my husband every once in a while. Sometimes these talks go well and sometimes they don't. I guess they go well just enough to still give me a tiny bit of hope that one day things will be different. But my friends think that I am delusional and in denial. And because of this, they keep hounding me to go out with them in the hopes of setting me up with someone new. They believe that I need to start dating again. But, I am just not ready to date again. I know that thinks don't look great between my husband and I. But, I feel like I am still married. I am not yet divorced. So it would be wrong to go out. But that's not the point anyway. Dating would be like conceding that I'm giving up hope for my marriage. And I don't want to do that yet. Am I wrong?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1wDsCvN

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment