Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Decided To Come Home, But I Don't Feel The Love - How Can I Get Him To Love Me?

"I do not want to sound ungrateful. Having my husband home is the best Christmas present I ever got. We were separated for almost a year and there were times when I was sure that we were going to get a divorce. My husband agreed to come stay here to make the kids' holiday special and he never left. Of course, I was hoping that this would happen and I am absolutely thrilled that it did. But, his presence is here, and his heart is not. I am pretty sure he is here because of the kids. But in my fantasies, he would touch me like he used to and he would look at me like I am something he loves deeply. Neither has happened. I want him to fall deeply in love with me again. But right now, it seems like I am just someone he tolerates or likes as a friend. How can you get your husband to fall back in love with you after the separation is over? I hate to even ask this because I told myself that if I ever got my husband back I would never ask for anything more."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1y72lXe

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment