Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should You Leave A Spouse Who Is Having A Midlife Crisis?

"I am about one hundred percent sure that my husband is having a midlife crisis. I tried to ignore this when it first started. I remembered a very wise pre K teacher telling me to just ignore the behavior in my toddler that I didn't want to encourage and I figured that same advice was good here. I thought that it would eventually fade out, but it hasn't. Now, he's started growing his hair long and not shaving. He wears ridiculous looking clothes. I'm embarrassed to be seen with him. He has asked me to come along on his outings but I don't want to. Instead, I've asked him to scale back. And I've told him that I think he's having a ridiculous midlife crisis but he says I am looking at it in all the wrong way. He says that he doesn't think he's hurting anyone. I am getting very frustrated with this and I feel like I need to do something to get his attention. I've thought about moving out for the short term so he's sees that I'm serious when I'm asking him to snap out of all this. Is my thinking wrong?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1stFWY1

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment