Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Know Of A Lot Of Marriages That Have Survived Trial Separations? What Percentage Make It?

"Do marriages really survive trial separations? Because I look around and I don't see one marriage that I have personal knowledge of that has been able to do that. Not one. Admittedly, it's possible that I have friends and colleagues that had bad marriages. But I swear none of them have made it. And now my husband and I are just starting our separation. I'm trying to have a good attitude and to think that if I played my cards right, we might have a chance. But my husband is so distant to me that I feel like he's only going through the motions. I feel like this whole separation idea is just so he can act as if he really tried so that my parents don't hate him. I am starting to think that marriages which make it through separations are a myth - like Bigfoot or something. Or it is just something that marriage counselors try to claim."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1FlHU2H

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment