Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Effective (And Ineffective) Strategies For Getting A Husband To Change His Mind About Divorce

"I am in a serious panic because last night my husband told me to expect divorce papers within the next week. I am not totally shocked, but I had really hoped that he would agree to counseling before he filed. I had really hoped that he would give us one last chance to work out our problems. But he did neither. As upset as I am at him for all of this, I want my marriage back. And I know that in order to do that, I have got to change his mind. What things can I do that will actually work? I know that this is almost going to take a miracle, but I am willing to try anything. At this point, what do I have to lose?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1DXWmcA

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment