Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Tips For The Martial Reconciliation After The Midlife Crisis

"I want to be clear that I am so relieved that my husband's mid life crisis appears to be over. One day, my husband woke up and said that he could not live another day in drudgery. His new mantra seemed to be that 'life is short' and so he only wanted to live a carefree lifestyle doing only what appealed to him. Because of this, he told me that he wanted to separate and focus on himself for a while. He did make an effort to see our kids, but he cut his ties to me. Recently, he called me crying and he said that he made a huge mistake. He said that he feels lonely instead of free. He does appear to be his old self. The other day, he asked me if I would one day consideration a reconciliation. I have some hesitations. I know my husband probably saw other women while we were separated. So I find it hard to believe that he suddenly wants to go back to the life he called boring when it appears he had a life that was much more suitable to him."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1uB4vjr

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment