Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Finally Got My Separated Spouse To Try To Reconcile, But It Didn't Work

"My husband and I separated because I felt that he was having an inappropriate relationship with someone at work. He denied this, but his behavior toward me had changed. So I felt it best if we took a little break. I honestly did not expect for the break to last for very long. But weeks would go by without us talking. But I missed him so much that after a couple of weeks of his begging, I relented and came home. Right away, things were tense and awful. I packed my bag and went right back to my aunts. He isn't me begging anymore. When I do talk to him, he's in a hurry to get off the phone. Now I fear I've made a huge mistake. By leaving the way that I did, he's now free to pursue a relationship with the other woman. Essentially, I gave her free reign to come and take my husband away if that is what she wants to do. Should I just come home unannounced? He didn't ask me to leave. I did that on my own. My fear is that if I come home, things will be tense again."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/11sd5qL

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment