Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Says There's No Making Me Happy So He Left

"Last week, I came home to silence and to nothing. My husband wasn't there. I began texting him to ask where he was. Eventually, he texted me back to say that he is staying with his coworker for a while. He says he thinks we need to live apart. I asked him why he would do this and his response was: 'no matter what I do, I can't make you happy.' We seem to be at different stages in our lives. I want to focus on my career and start a family soon. And my husband acts like he's still in college - going out with friends and showing up to work tired the next day. I admit that I am not happy about this, but that doesn't mean that I'm not happy in my marriage or happy with my husband. But, when I try to tell him this, he acts as if he just doesn't buy it. I can't insist that I was completely happy because I wasn't. When I try to insist that I was happy enough, he disagrees. What now?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1GjwBWH

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment