Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Being Separated From My Spouse Makes Me See How Much I Need Him, How Do I Communicate This?

"I honestly hate feeling so needy because of my separation. Since my husband has been gone, it is as if our entire family life has imploded. My son is having issues at school. Our roof is leaking. My husband's mother calls me on a daily basis digging for information. My husband used to drive my kids to school while I would pick them up in the afternoons. He no longer does that since he lives across town. My kids' school is forty minutes away. This means that I spend three hours carpooling every day. Then I have to come home, make dinner, help with homework and get my kids to bed. I am not sure how much more of this I will be able to take. I realize now that in some respects, I took the help that my husband gave me for granted. I now realize how much I need him and I want to tell him this but I am afraid that if I do, I will just sound desperate. And I know that he will not see this as attractive. How do I tell him I need him without sounding pathetic and needy?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1xsdbtA

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment