Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Telling Everyone We're Separated, But He Never Informed Me Of This

"I can't pretend that I didn't know that my marriage was on thin ice. I did know. And I suspected that a possible separation or divorce was on my horizon. I figured that I probably had a couple of months to try to make things better before my husband talked about moving out. It's hard to make improvements though because my husband avoids me. He comes home from work, eats his dinner in another room, interacts very little with me and then sleeps in our guest bedroom. The other day, we were at a function for his work. I know many of the people. I was absolutely shocked when one of my male coworkers approached me and said that he was 'sorry to hear about our separation.' I told my husband what his coworker said. I assumed that the coworker had misunderstood something my husband had told him. My husband's response to me was: 'we are pretty much separated. I thought you knew that.' I absolutely did not know that. This is all news to me. "



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/147T2iT

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment