Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Can't Say Anything Without My Spouse Manipulating My Words And Starting A Fight

"I don't know how to characterize what my husband and I are going through. I asked him if he considered us separated and his answer was 'not yet. Right now we are just on a break.' The main reason that we were not doing so well in our marriage is because my husband insists on twisting anything I say to make it look as if I am complaining or trying to engage him when I'm not. I can commit that something we are about to buy is expensive or is a hit to our budget and my husband will respond with 'are you saying I don't earn enough money?' I can tell my husband that I woke up tired because I had a fluke night of bad sleep and he will ask if our marriage stresses me out so that I am not sleeping. Honestly, it does not matter what I say. He is going to turn it around to start a fight and to make me seem like the bad guy."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1pmiwCm

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment